• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, January 12th 2024:

Cwalker

I don’t think he was on the juice at the beginning in 98-99 but it was noticeable by the time he started working with Stacy and Steiner and then just ridiculous during his ECW run

Crocker

I don’t think he was on the juice at the beginning in 98-99 but it was noticeable by the time he started working with Stacy and Steiner and then just ridiculous during his ECW run

He was definitely on the juice in 98/99, 95% of the roster was in those days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Friday night's WWE SmackDown averaged 2.384 million viewers on Fox, down 3.3 percent from the previous week's New Year's Revolution episode. This is still tied for the second-highest audience total SmackDown has done since October 13.

SmackDown drew a 0.64 rating in the 18-49 demo. That's down 4.5 percent from last week but ties the second-highest rating SmackDown has drawn since the September 15 episode that included a surprise appearance by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

SmackDown topped all of network television in the key demo and also topped the daily sports chart, which includes network and cable sports programming. The closest competition was an NBA game on ESPN that averaged a 0.38 rating.

As compared to the same week in 2023, SmackDown's overall viewership was up 2.5 percent while its 18-49 rating was up 16.4 percent.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for SmackDown, as well as the 10-week average in both categories. This week's show was up 11.6 percent in overall viewers and up 14.3 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

sd-ratings.webp