• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 9th 2024: US Title & Tag Team Titles challengers to be determined

Crocker

I think Bianca is great, improved so much since she was first on tv and is such a good role model for young girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_69

Crocker said:
I think Bianca is great, improved so much since she was first on tv and is such a good role model for young girls. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She really is, my daughters absolutely love Bianaca. They saw her wrestle live for the first time when i took them to Smackdown.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
As I’ve said countless times, you have to do something to make me a fan. Just being good in the ring isn’t good enough, hell sometimes being good on the mic isn’t good enough. If you don’t connect with me you don’t connect with me.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Wait the winner of the EC match will face Rollins?

Kayfabe-wise, I thought Cody would, as he chose not to pursue Roman's title :pogba

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Orton looked like he was in real pain at the end, years of superplexing and RKO-ing people have taken their toll on his back :mjcry

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Y2Jayne said:
Wait the winner of the EC match will face Rollins? Kayfabe-wise, I thought Cody would, as he chose not to pursue Roman's title :pogba
did you, uh, did you miss the press conference?

Chris

Dreams are Endless

TV RATINGS

2,578,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.75

HIGHEST P2+ SINCE AUG. 25, 2023

HIGHEST P18-49 SINCE: AUG. 25, 2023

P2+ comparisons:
  • This episode vs. last week (2,469,000): +4%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (2,434,000): +6%
  • Current 2024-Q1 P2+ average (2,463,000) vs. 2023-Q1 (2,358,000): +2%
  • Current Feb 2024 P2+ average (2,524,000) vs. Feb 2023 (2,411,000): +5%