• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 3rd 2023: Title Opportunity awaits Braun Strowman & Ricochet or Imperium

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Chris said:
Not according to all of those backstage segments where the girls picked Ivar.....which was what I was referencing that clearly no one remembers :lol
I do, as well as Otis and Mandy banging

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bruh the local news just had a commercial and apparently someone is charged with stealing two monkeys from the Dallas zoo

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Chris said:
Not according to all of those backstage segments where the girls picked Ivar.....which was what I was referencing that clearly no one remembers :lol
Those segments. Loved that shit it was awesome. I miss the Viking Profits. The shit they did when they fought the Ninjas was hysterical.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And they cliffhangered you with "and the police say he may even be responsible for OTHER incidents"