• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 16th 2024: The Rock & Roman Reigns return to SmackDown

Dale

Super Moderator
Can anyone remember if Rock dissed Cody's family at the press conference or was it just Roman who did it?

Butters

That's Me!
Between seth really hammering in that “you need a plan” on monday and this last night makes me feel thats the plan but i might just be doing fanfic at this point.

Ever since the sudden chance in rock at the presser i said it would be cool if it was all a ploy by the rock and cody to get roman to let his guard down.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Y2Jayne said:
What was that finisher Logan used?? Looked like the Skull Crushing Finale but reversed
The finish was a punch to the face. Miz fell forward and Logan Paul caught him and held him up. Then he threw him to the ground and pinned him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I just watched the show. I think it is funny how when the Rock is around, Roman doesn't look like the head of the table. He knows his role and shuts his mouth. lol it's enjoyable