• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 15th 2023: Roman Reigns returns to handle Tribal Business

Butters

That's Me!
When Roman first came out I saw the shirt under his jacket had a star on it and thought he was wearing CM Punks shirt to troll the fans and was going to unzip it and shit talk the guy but I just ended up working myself.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Grayson should have won but I'm happy Mello is getting some exposure on the main roster. He still needs a gimmick though.

Y2Jayne

Why are they showing a different clip for Charlotte's injury? She hurt her knee when she did the backbreaker in the corner to Asuka, not during that fall.

Y2Jayne

So that makes their 4th attempt with Kross on the main roster if I'm not mistaken, I hope it works this time.

Y2Jayne

Damn A.J. Styles looks phenomenal (pun intended).

With that heel turn, I wonder if we're getting an O.C. / Bloodline alliance.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The December 15 episode of WWE SmackDown averaged 2.24 million viewers on Fox, down six percent from the previous week. It's still the second-highest audience total for the show since October 20.

SmackDown drew a 0.55 rating in the 18-49 demo. That's down 12.7 percent from last week and is the second lowest rating in that category for a Fox airing of the show since September 8. SmackDown did top all network television in the key demo on Friday, nearly doubling the closest competition.

This show featured the return of Roman Reigns, who had been off SmackDown since early November. The first two segments, which featured Reigns in a promo, were the highest-viewed segments on the show.

As compared to the same week in 2022, SmackDown's overall viewership was up 4.1 percent while its 18-49 rating was up 5.8 percent.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for SmackDown, as well as the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's episode was down 0.3 percent in overall viewers and down 8.3 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

sd-ratings.webp