• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 15th 2023: Roman Reigns returns to handle Tribal Business

DammitC

- Why is Roman Reigns back?
- Will Randy Orton defeat Jimmy Uso tonight?
- Will the rest of Damage Control accept Bayley after helping Asuka win last week?
- Will Carmelo Hayes or Grayson Waller emerge victorious tonight?
- Will anyone come to Pete Dunne’s aid soon?

Find out on the ongoing edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Jimmy Uso is the Fredo of the Bloodline, he fumbles the gun and doesn't take the family business serious.

John_69

Hopefully. I saw on some sketchy site that reigns contract is up in ‘24 and they also reported he is retiring. I don’t know if I believe that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
John_69 said:
Hopefully. I saw on some sketchy site that reigns contract is up in ‘24 and they also reported he is retiring. I don’t know if I believe that.
That sketch af tbh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Randy is taller than Roman.....man all those years with Vinces almost 7 ft monsters really hid how big Randy is.