• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 10th 2021: Naomi looks for payback on Sonya Deville

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I shoulda known getting Charlotte/Toni on TV was too good to be true. The match never really got going to determine chemistry, so need to see more out of both of them together.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Glad we are getting RK-Bro, Usos and New Day because I've definitely noticed the lack of action tonight, segments have been entertaining though. Tight main event here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Noelle Kringle said:
Glad we are getting RK-Bro, Usos and New Day because I've definitely noticed the lack of action tonight, segments have been entertaining though. Tight main event here.
did you only notice it bc the internet made you think about it after last week tho :cudi