• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 18th 2023: First time ever, Edge vs Sheamus - Edge's 25th Anniversary Special

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Chris said:
These def don't seek like heels rn
nah and honestly not sure they should be. They can be faces with Lashley but be more serious faces instead of goofy/fun faces.

Storm Trooper

Chris said:
Yeah I wanna cheer these guys I don't think they need to be heels
exactly. Montez as a heel means he really can't do a lot of his uber-impressive high flying offense as it draws cheers.

Storm Trooper

the real best thing about the new gear is the possibility of not being tethered to the local sports teams. It was cool for a while but it ran its course I think.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I have a personal pet peeve of people pandering to sports teams that aren't theirs anyway lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like if you're a Cowboys fan and you're in Dallas go for it, I don't need every fucking person doing it tho

Storm Trooper

Chris said:
I have a personal pet peeve of people pandering to sports teams that aren't theirs anyway lmao
Typically I agree. The only ones I liked were Street Profits (they typically did amazing with it) and Santino at Madison Square Garden when he wore like 9 jerseys.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I still don't care for the Jimmy explanation too much but the more I see of the segment last week the more I defend it. Jey has never looked like as much of a star, it literally should be considered a success just for that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is Paul purposely letting his dye go out or even frosting his roots to symbolize stress