• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 28th 2023: The WWE Draft Begins + Title match

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
The Bullet Club has actually outlived the nWo by a large margin, but you’re missing the point entirely.

So never mind. You just don’t like them so you think that means they’re not stars.
Fwiw i like em but id not have used outsiders as an example. I digress!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's just Indi and the witches so far tbh that's actually shocking to me. No Bron, Pretty Deadly, Grimes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Bro i love u but gallows n anderson are not in the same galaxy as the outsiders
I didn’t say they were, but this is weird because I could have sworn you were part of a conversation we had saying the Bullet Club had out passed the nWo and the Good Brothers had a large hand in that.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Deezy said:
So Indi is drafted up......just another reason why Tiffany should've won that title. @HBK
familyguy-stupid.gif
lol deezy, i was watching that episode last night

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Since Indi was drafted I can see her actually just vacating the title if she has to miss any time, and then just debuting on the main roster when she's healthy