• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

Dom's cellmate

Bayley won!!!!

Let me tell you this makes me so happy. How many Hispanic talent have won the Royal Rumble you can say Rey, Del Rio, Sasha,, and Cody right?
Just hope Bayley face turn she still has attributes her character has now just to heels.

No way would they attempt bringing Hugger Bayley back at least I don't think they would.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Paul Heyman had some words of encouragement for Logan Paul at the Royal Rumble.

The US Champion retained his title against Kevin Owens on the show in a match Owens wrestled with a broken foot.

During Wednesday's episode of Impaulsive, Paul revealed what Heyman said to him backstage.

Paul said:

The position of the match was difficult. We were after the woman's Royal Rumble and after the fatal four way with Roman Reigns, where he also retained his championship.
And Paul Heyman after the match comes out and everyone's like chest out, they knew they just blew the f***ing roof off with Roman. Paul Heyman goes, 'Come here, son.' He motions me over. I'm like, 'What's up, Paul?' He goes, 'Do you want some motivation?' I go, 'Absolutely!' He goes, 'Follow that, motherfucker.'
He goes, 'You can do it.'

Paul continued to say he was pretty beat up following his match on Saturday.

He continued:

Kevin, he's ruthless, man, I'll be honest with you. My chest is all still... he's got fingerprints on my chest.
I'll be honest, I underestimated him but I was playing chess and he was playing checkers.

WWE has announced Paul will be on this Friday's episode of SmackDown. The show takes place in Birmingham, Alabama at the Legacy Arena.

WWE announced in November that Paul will be at the Elimination Chamber later this month in Perth, Australia as well. "Australia I’m coming back," he wrote on X, announcing the news.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

[WON] WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Match Ratings:​

Women’s Royal Rumble Match ***
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. LA Knight vs. AJ Styles – Undisputed WWE Universal Title ***
Logan Paul (c) vs. Kevin Owens – United States Title ***1/2
Men’s Royal Rumble Match ****1/4