• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
4654bf392ef676d48d785fbca5c8867e.jpg

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Just finished the Men's Rumble pretty happy with it. I thought Cody's win last Year was stronger but still winning 2 Years in a row is a great thing to see. You gotta give props to Punk Wrestling through the injury most people take off work with a Stomach Ache and think they can talk about Punk you can stick it. We just had 2 Hispanic Stars win the Rumble and seemly they both are going to win at Mania this Boricua is going to have plenty of Tissues ready come Wrestlemania in Philly.

Lariatoh!

The booking could have been way better. For example, Cody beat Gunther last year. You would think Cody would have been Gunther's target. In fact Cody won last year, you'd think he would be everyone's target, as if he was a Big Show. Everyone should have targeted him. It's things like this and the WWE title match where you'd think the other three would put their petty squabbles aside to finally end Roman's over 3 year run would be basic...