• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
My stance on Liv is she shouldn’t be the girl you know in the context of how Cody is the guy but as far as being a main event, I would say she is, but I would say she’s more of a revolving door main event. Like how Mick Foley was in the attitude area he was occasionally sliding in or say the big show. Where the rest of the time they’re an upper midCarder.

I will also say I don’t value being able to put on a banging match as much as other people do because like you usually can get a really good match from lower Cards that you could give a four-star rating to their match, but you really wouldn’t put a world title on them either . For me it’s do they have a good character do the fans care about that character and can she get you to care about her and her struggles and I think Liv checks all those boxes.
I don’t think everyone fits into one box of low, mid or main. Some people float and I think that’s where Liv lives. She’s a mid when needed, or tag and occasionally main event. An upper mid if you will.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'd take a midcard title over the tag titles anyday. Ship them back off down to NXT and have a floating midcard champ.

Kross Rhodes

They just killed the NXT ones in the last draft for whatever reason, but the WWE ones should go down to NXT more than they probably do.

Kross Rhodes

If familiar relationships give you a sexual connotation, that might be something you need to work on. Didn’t call him Papa, though.