• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Gotcha, but no.
andrade-el-idolo-tony-schiavone.gif

Butters

That's Me!
fun show all around. in the rumble game i had Kayden Carter and Austin Theory(fuck me) so i'm glad I lost.

Both winners are who I wanted and my only gripe was I wish there was more uso interaction but fun ass show.

ALSO, I wasn't in the live discussion, was there any reason given why the fatal 4 way was before ko/logan? seemed odd.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
fun show all around. in the rumble game i had Kayden Carter and Austin Theory(fuck me) so i'm glad I lost.

Both winners are who I wanted and my only gripe was I wish there was more uso interaction but fun ass show.

ALSO, I wasn't in the live discussion, was there any reason given why the fatal 4 way was before ko/logan? seemed odd.
Match before the main event is seen by WWE as the sleeper match. You’d open with a rumble and the world title, put the least interesting match third and finish with the attraction of the night.

Reactions: BSE