• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 22nd 2021: Survivor Series Fallout

Dale

Super Moderator
So after getting Ric Flair all worked up on Twitter this past week, i'm really gonna need Becky to reference herself as the dirtiest player in the game after last night just to wind him up some more.

Preview to come later.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So after getting Ric Flair all worked up on Twitter this past week, i'm really gonna need Becky to reference herself as the dirtiest player in the game after last night just to wind him up some more.

Preview to come later.

Bro who gives a fuck we have to find THAT FUCKING EGG

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Brock has the egg. Pearce wants it back but he aint getting it back unless Brock is reinstated. There you go, story over.

....Brock wasn't in the building though so who stole the egg? :hmm: Roman about to grill Paul about this isn't he

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
200.gif

It was Frank Reynolds that took the egg.

Moon Bird

I don't watch WWE. I didn't watch survivor series. But after reading all about it online today I just HAVE to know what happened to that egg!

If the rest of the non-wwe watching IWC is anything like me tonight could be a big numbers night for Raw!

Moon Bird

Vinnie Mac - "I know how to boost our ratings.....with this *shows off the cleopatra egg*

*eye roll from EVERYONE in the room*

Raw tonight - best ratings of the year

Gotta hand it to the old man. He knows what the audience wants.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Ngl, I’m low key curious myself tbh. I thought the segments last night were downright silly but they were kind of fun too.