• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 22nd 2021: Survivor Series Fallout

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Pretty much this, though she can probably stay more towards the heel side given the challengers I expect her to have are all faces. I'm expecting Liv, Rhea, Asuka & Bianca to be the next lot.

I want to see Rhea. She doesn't get enough love imo.

Love me some Rhea.

Dale

Super Moderator
Rhea's good, I think she gets her due love. She should be fine now the tag run is almost over and Charlotte is on the opposite brand.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Rhea would be a great challenger, might be soon as well since I think she was the only one named dropped besides Liv and Bianca last night?

Dale

Super Moderator
Rhea would be a great challenger, might be soon as well since I think she was the only one named dropped besides Liv and Bianca last night?
Yeah most likely the start of the New Year after she's finished up the tag run and Becky/Liv has come to a close.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I do like the fact they are trying to push Austin Theory. I don't like his gimmick though. The selfie thing is stupid.

Something like Lex Luger's narcissist would fit better imo.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think its silly but it's also working in a way as I guess a modern gimmick bc Austin is using it really well by simply posting the selfies lol like he'll take one on Raw and i know it'll be hilarious so I can't wait until its posted. Im not proud but i feel like that's doing something right:lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
TroyTheAverage said:
I get that. I just, I don't know, I don't think it works for a gimmick. I am old and out of touch though so who knows.
tbh I get it. As a fan of his for a bit now, I’d love to see something different. But shit seems a bit over, he gets reactions and everything from it. He’ll get it changed up in time. For now it could be worse haha

Dale

Super Moderator
It's perfect to be introduced to the main roster with though, it's douchey and arrogant which hopefully gets peoples backs up. Then when it starts go cold you can switch it up a bit.

He needs to be in some tag matches though taking selfies from the apron and maybe losing the match because of it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Dale said:
It's perfect to be introduced to the main roster with though, it's douchey and arrogant which hopefully gets peoples backs up. Then when it starts go cold you can switch it up a bit.He needs to be in some tag matches though taking selfies from the apron and maybe losing the match because of it.
as much as I don’t want him losing, that works also. :lol could maybe kickstart him a feud

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
It's perfect to be introduced to the main roster with though, it's douchey and arrogant which hopefully gets peoples backs up. Then when it starts go cold you can switch it up a bit.

He needs to be in some tag matches though taking selfies from the apron and maybe losing the match because of it.

I would actually be down for that. Having him with another up and comer though, not someone who is established.

He did hold his own against Big E last night which was nice to see.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He's pretty much a natural in the ring, and great at comedy. Not sure how well he can turn on the seriousness if needed yet tho but he hasn't really had a chance yet

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Still funny to me I became a fan of his because of TEW basically. His pic on there has this punchable douche thing about him. So I signed him in this TEW file. Watched some of his stuff and was impressed. :bosque and he became one of my go to guys to push all the time. My ROH file will forever be the peak for me.