• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 14th 2022: Seth “Freakin” Rollins clashes with Finn Bálor

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
@StormTrooper 85 left because we all talking drugs like a bunch of delinquents :sadpanda
Don't get me wrong that shit ain't me at all, but you do you I don't care about that, I left cause there was no more wrestling talk in the wrestling chat.

The finish was as expected. I enjoyed the action going all over the arena floor. And look at that Theory stands tall.

Sabretooth

Don't get me wrong that shit ain't me at all, but you do you I don't care about that, I left cause there was no more wrestling talk in the wrestling chat.

The finish was as expected. I enjoyed the action going all over the arena floor. And look at that Theory stands tall.
lol sorry man. The match was pretty good and Theory killing rollins at the end was awesome

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

Our bad but yeah that was a nice redemption but like I said they need to have him get his revenge on Lashley now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
lol sorry man. The match was pretty good and Theory killing rollins at the end was awesome
Nothing to be sorry for. I just left when it was not for me. Then I got tagged so I read the tagged post and it got back on topic.

Last week was the clot that Theory needed to heal all the wounds from the previous months booking.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think they go with a multiman for the US title at survivor series, theory/Lashley/Seth, maybe Ali too but he been punked out lol