• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, June 6th 2022: All the fallout from Hell in a Cell

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
they are positioning Bianca to be one of the top babyfaces in the company, and if Sasha doesn't come back, expect her to get pushed even more. Bianca is great too, she deserves it. Not sure why anyone would think she's green at this point when she's one of the few women who consistently delivers in the ring and was part of one the best women's matches at WrestleMania EVER.

People make up weird stuff when they don't like someone don't they
It's funny how someone disagreeing with your opinion must be "making stuff up". I just don't see anything special in Bianca. Her style doesn't excite me at all. She has a very boring moveset and her offense lacks that little something that makes women like Jade Cargill or Red Velvet stand out even though they're quite green too.

I'll tell you a little secret too : you can dislike a wrestler and still find them talented. I was never a fan of Charlotte's and I stopped marking for Sasha Banks after I saw what she did to Paige and how she behaved with her fans, still they're the best female wrestlers in the company at the moment in my opinion.

On the other hand I might be a Toxic Attraction fan because I think they're hot but I don't think Jacy Jayne is anything special inside a ring. Same thing with Vanessa Borne who is quite dreadful but I used to mark for. So you need to stop thinking that people make stuff up because they dislike someone you do.

Cwalker

Seth doesn’t need it. Theory doesn’t need it. Riddle doesn’t need it.

I could see them going either AJ or Balor

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’m not even a Belair fan and I think calling her green is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
100% think Theory wins it. Dude’s very likely going to feud with Cena soon, and gonna be getting a major push from it I feel. Hell with Cena coming back right before, he might be in the match also. So seeds can be planted before and during the match, Theory can win after just costing Cena from winning it. Then they fight at SummerSlam and Cena puts the kid over. Made man.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I like that idea mitb should be used to elevate someone on the roster whose never been champion before, whether or not it's sustained afterwards is a different story. I mean shit it was awesome seeing Nikki win it or Dolph, Miz (1st time) Asuka (though Becky was pregnant)

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't mind Theory but him winning it this early would be awful. Keep the US title on him, give him the Cena program for SummerSlam and that will be fine to set him on his ways.

I'd be all for Seth winning the MITB, time to throw this motherfucker a bone after the work he's been putting in. Heist of the century part 2 at WrestleMania after Roman/Rock regardless of who wins the match :banderas: