• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, July 27, 2020: Asuka and Sasha Banks collide for the Raw Women’s Championship

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hollywood said:
That's better than no tweet.... :side:
Nah, way worse. That's his son and he gets no love or affection. Probably tweeted by his secretly, too. I doubt Vince tweets any talent's birthdays outside family.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Demo God said:
Nah, way worse. That's his son and he gets no love or affection. Probably tweeted by his secretly, too. I doubt Vince tweets any talent's birthdays outside family.
Dolphin gets no love. :mjcry

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That looks like that could hurt hitting that bullseye and holy shit this lady swears mad crazy. You know this is on TV? :lmao

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Even if Drew drops the belt to Orton, I wouldn't take it as a sign they're pulling the plug on him

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
They just made him look literally invincible against Ziggler at ER so unless they just changed their mind in the last two weeks, they seem to be all in on him still