• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, July 18th 2022: Logan Paul comes calling for The Miz on Raw

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’m really trying to have a better relationship with you but we aren’t always gonna agree so be less angry with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't think being paired with Miz is inherently bad. I'd be more concerned with what Chris said, what happens after Ciampa inevitably loses to Logan Paul as a stepping stone to the Miz and this angle blows off

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Going over Miz is going to help Ciampa? :heston

I respect his commitment to the company but he's been losing 90% of his matches for years now, if not more. In kayfabe he's a clown and a jobber. Ali beat Miz and look at him now. They put Ciampa with him because they don't care.

Sabretooth

I mean, hey I’m just saying that you only watch one company. Refuse to give others a chance. Might not be a simp, but you’re a mark for WWE. Still love you.
I don’t “refuse” to give others a chance. I have other shit to do in my life than watch wrestling.