• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, January 3rd 2022: The Beast kicks off the first Raw of the year as WWE Champion

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Becky Lynch/Liv Morgan/Bianca Belair segment (mostly due to Becky's promo) + attack

- Seth Rollins/Kevin Owens backstage segment ( :lol )

- Damian Priest vs Dolph Ziggler for the United States title

- The Miz/Maryse/Beth Phoenix/Edge segment + fake punch

- Big E backstage promo

- Kevin Owens vs Big E vs Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
The Fourth Wall said:
This title scene has been fire.
Especially now that Brock is over here, Monday has a good percentage of my favorite WWE acts. Brock, Edge, Seth, KO, Lashley and MVP, RKBro, Profits, Ripley, Gable and Otis... :WOW Might have to fuck around and start watching it again

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Especially now that Brock is over here, Monday has a good percentage of my favorite WWE acts. Brock, Edge, Seth, KO, Lashley and MVP, RKBro, Profits, Ripley, Gable and Otis... :WOW Might have to fuck around and start watching it again

Definitely man. The only downsides to watching live are the commercials and having to wait to get to the good stuff, but the guys fighting over the WWE title have consistently made the wait worth it each week. Especially like where they are going with KO and Seth teaming, it has a lot of potential.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
depends on us rules - down here you gotta isolate and monitor symptoms for 5 days now. antigen on 6 & 7 then clear if negative