• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, February 22nd, 2021: Elimination Chamber Fallout

Dale

Super Moderator
2021_ec_16x9_miz_finalphoto--2d714c544ab264ff874d13af72337d32.jpg

The Miz finally used his MITB briefcase to become WWE Champion again after Drew McIntyre battled through the Chamber to retain his title.

2021_EC_16x9_Social_Riddle--017dfd52eef9879eaa69bedb77a03039.jpg

Another new champion was crowned as The Original Bro managed to capture the US Title​

Butters

That's Me!
If they aren't doing Sheamus at mania my guess is that Miz agreed to defend the title against Lashley if he helped and Lashley will destroy him and face Drew at Mania for the title.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
If they aren't doing Sheamus at mania my guess is that Miz agreed to defend the title against Lashley if he helped and Lashley will destroy him and face Drew at Mania for the title.

I think it will turn into a triple thread
Drew v Lashley v Sheamus
Hoss Central

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
If I didn't want to support Drew so much, I wouldn't even watch Raw today lol.

But I'm also pleased Riddle got a title.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The swerve when The Miz becomes the face of the Hurt Business (along with USA) and Lashley is still nowhere near the title picture :slip:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
LOL at Miz being the face of the Hurt Business :lmao Poor Morrison lol, he'll be left behind again hahaha.