• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, August 29th 2022: WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle returns to Raw!

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- AJ Styles/Dolph Ziggler vs Judgment Day

- Judgment Day/Edge/Dominik Mysterio/Rey Mysterio segment + attack + Dominik Mysterio reluctantly handing Rhea Ripley the kendo stick

- Kurt Angle/Alpha Academy/Street Profits pre-match segment

- Alpha Academy vs Street Profits + post-match celebration with Kurt Angle and Street Profits eventually drinking milk together

- Riddle/Seth Rollins satellite interviews + their intense exchange during the commercial break

- Bobby Lashley vs The Miz

- Edge pranking Kurt Angle again with the pictures in front of Rey Mysterio/Dominik Mysterio in the locker room

- Usos/Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens pre-match segment

- Jey Uso vs Kevin Owens

- Johnny Gargano/Austin Theory empty arena segment

- Dakota Kai/Io Shirai vs Raquel Rodriguez/Aliyah for the Women's Tag titles

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Riddle and Rollins was my favourite segment on the show, I would say. Closely followed by the Kurt stuff which was really well done, and pretty entertaining. I just love how personal their feud feels. I haven't been keeping up with it, and just on last night alone I got so invested in the idea of the two of them beating the hell out of each other. I have a feeling they could steal the show on Saturday.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Really happy to see Raquel and Aliyah as champs, but they have used that thing with the legal partner hiding and then winning with a roll-up a lot lately.