• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, April 18th 2022: Sasha Banks & Naomi vs. Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley for the tag titles attempt two

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
This feud definitely deserves a stip the more it develops. Hope there's a last minute change.

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Seth Rollins/Cody Rhodes opening segment

- Naomi/Sasha Banks vs Liv Morgan/Rhea Ripley for the Women's Tag titles + Rhea turning heel on Liv with an assault before giving her a vicious Riptide post-match

- Sonya Deville/Bianca Belair segment + attempted KOD

- Kevin Owens/Chad Gable/Elias Lie Detector pre-match segment + attack

- Edge's dark backstage promo on the throne with Damian Priest

- Edge and Damian Priest assaulting AJ Styles in the locker room

- Seth Rollins backstage interview ( :lol )

- R-Truth/Reginald/Akira Tozawa/Dana Brooke/Tamina wedding segment with Sasha Banks, Naomi, Nikki Cross, and Angel Garza in attendance ( :lol )

- Cody Rhodes vs Kevin Owens + post-match attack by Seth Rollins

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Looks like a fun Raw. No RKBro vs Street Profits or Alpha Academy though? Now that's a couple of matches we have never seen.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
really enjoyed raw again. Although I'm very eh at the Profits vs RKBro match (and result) cos I think they gonna multi man this match. No Zelina is sad. Where is Bayley?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That be so lame too, hes way too good for a show no one watches. If they dont even value him as a midcarder he needs to go elsewhere imo