• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, September 4th 2023: Gunther looks to make history in an Intercontinental Title Match against Chad Gable

Cwalker

Jason Jordan and Chad Gable having a moment backstage at Raw last night…

Deezy had his Super Strong Samoan Swat Team. Fab had his kids…Alpha…I miss it

Dale

Super Moderator
So who's going to be the SmackDown compensation draft pick? It seems like a majority of people think Cody but I can't imagine a world where the USA Network would let that happen especially during football season.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Gunther and Gable was fantastic. I don’t know what match I’d pick in their series as my favorite, but they’ve all been match of year contender worthy to me. The street fight tag match on Sunday is another MOTY contender in my book.

Gable looks great in defeat and Gunther is a new record holder. Both of them are made men after last night.

That Miz segment was so silly but hilarious. Michael Cole’s delivery of “Miz just gave a Skull Crushing Finale to the air” had me laughing out loud. I think a Cena/Miz program will be entertaining. It’ll be a fun callback to their feud from years ago and this is a different Miz and Cena from back then too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Gunther and Gable was fantastic. I don’t know what match I’d pick in their series as my favorite, but they’ve all been match of year contender worthy to me. The street fight tag match on Sunday is another MOTY contender in my book.

Gable looks great in defeat and Gunther is a new record holder. Both of them are made men after last night.

That Miz segment was so silly but hilarious. Michael Cole’s delivery of “Miz just gave a Skull Crushing Finale to the air” had me laughing out loud. I think a Cena/Miz program will be entertaining. It’ll be a fun callback to their feud from years ago and this is a different Miz and Cena from back then too.
was their last feud the mixed tag one?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It was, I had kind of forgot about that one lol. I was thinking of the one from the WrestleMania that also had The Rock and main event Miz. It’s the one Miz has bringing up since Cena has been back.
honestly it was a very forgettable feud for the most part. the height of it for me was Miz and Maryse impersonating them. that was funny stuff

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
they used that entire angle to setup the live tv proposal. then they split up. I felt bad
The proposal was a cool moment to see watching the show live as it aired and it got them a lot of attention from various media outlets, but yeah, I felt bad when they did split up. Both Cena and Nikki seem happy in their current relationships now though, and I don’t think there’s any hard feelings between them.