• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, September 18th 2023: Ricochet goes one-on-one with Shinsuke Nakamura

Deezy

DZ PZ
SabretheBuzzard said:
Is that a fat joke?
sarcastic-not-funny.gif

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
"The Rock's return along with Pat McAfee..." like 100 million people watched videos because of Pat McAfee

Sabretooth

The fact that Rock only has made two appearances in 7 years is criminal. He can still carry a crowd like no one else.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Skyefire said:
"The Rock's return along with Pat McAfee..." like 100 million people watched videos because of Pat McAfee
to be fair Pat McAfee is big on Social Media. But obviously it's like 70% Dwayne, 20% Pat, 10%WWE.

Deezy

DZ PZ
SabretheBuzzard said:
The fact that Rock only has made two appearances in 7 years is criminal. He can still carry a crowd like no one else.
Typical IWC logic.......act like anyone who once wrestled has to be around until they say they should go......"Cena should go I'm sick of him"......"ermagherd he is missing a Mania......fuck him, he owes us everything"......."Undertaker too old, don't come back". :neckbeards:

Sabretooth

Typical IWC logic.......act like anyone who once wrestled has to be around until they say they should go......"Cena should go I'm sick of him"......"ermagherd he is missing a Mania......fuck him, he owes us everything"......."Undertaker too old, don't come back". :neckbeards:
I ain’t never said that