• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, November 27th 2023: The return of CM Punk & that Randy Orton guy

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’d just like to think that he’s been told not to and he’s not gonna say fuck you Hunter his first night

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I’m excited to hear whatever he has to say. Should hopefully be a good show with the fallout from Survivor Series.

It’ll definitely be surreal to see him on Raw again.

Dale

Super Moderator
I’d just like to think that he’s been told not to and he’s not gonna say fuck you Hunter his first night
I can see them just telling him not to name names directly but to say whatever he needs to. I wouldn't even be mad if he just totally no sold it all either.

Bad News Booty

That passive aggressive side talk is the worst I hope they just don’t do it

Then again it will make him look more like a hypocrite and I’m always down for that

Bad News Booty

That passive aggressive side talk is the worst I hope they just don’t do it

Then again it will make him look more like a hypocrite and I’m always down for that

Deezy

DZ PZ
They should give CM Punk the Cody countdown clock treatment and save him for the 3rd hour to see just how much interest there really is.