• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, May 8th 2023: Backlash Fallout, New roster + WHC Tournament begins

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Booty By Jake said:
That’s the past kind of the whole point I was trying to make Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OK. Brock Main Evented the 2 biggest shows of 2022. And Cody's only main event was a loss in 2023.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
Shouldn't Finn be The Demon since this tournament is so important?
The Demon shouldn't come out for important matches, it should come out for intense personal feuds.

Storm Trooper

Chris said:
Not "exactly" corey, but good callback spot nonetheless lol
wasn't it the powerbomb into the guardrail that did in Balors Labrum? If so it was the exact same move, just probably done a bit safer cause they don't want to injure each other.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Storm Trooper said:
wasn't it the powerbomb into the guardrail that did in Balors Labrum? If so it was the exact same move, just probably done a bit safer cause they don't want to injure each other.
Issue is that it was on the wrong side of the ring