Raw Live Raw discussion thread, July 29th 2024: (LIVE ON SYFY) Seth Rollins to deliver Referee Instructions to CM Punk and Drew McIntyre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
If you book it well, they will come.
Been like that since the old man left and Triple H got creative outright. Look at the buzz of mainstream media and I over heard At my Last Job a Dad and Son talking about WWE. I stopped and asked the father you like wrestling he said sure do. I was smiling and said who's your favourite Cody and we chatted after I finished he said here's your money and went to give me a few quid extra.

I said I'm parched would you mind if I could have a drink, tea please and we had the most wonderful conversation about the attitude era his son was in awe of his dad and man it made my day. Were going to see WWE when it comes to the Newcastle arena( be a house show ) been by myself and the wife but never with a new friend. Be cool to actually have a mate not on the internet but in person and he phoned last night . WWE bringing strangers together , now that's cool for me personally. Can't wait not to hear it's fake this turn it over Jacob.

Not in a million years did I think WWE would have a renaissance not numbers wise but it's like the late 1990's with attitude era and the first few years of the ruthless aggression.

Just a nice post from you Bobby made me put this on here as you are on point with saying book it they will come.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Amazing what happens when the booking is actually you know… good
I was answering you with post below sorry my eyesight is poor. My reading glasses are ready Friday so.i can see better .

Last edited:

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Yeah that's the one. Triple H been in training for ten years now he's CCO ain't nothing WWE can't achieve. Especially the Netflix deal as some countries don't want to pay due to the disdain for the U.S.A . That's not WWE's fault but past wars etc, have left bad tastes in certain geographical countries minds.

But I've got the network but I stream AEW as it doesn't come on ITV4 till Fridays and I need my fix of wrestling as its just prospering again all due to out with old I. the new but a Booker who understands how to make matches likeable and Brazos.details at 78 demented disgusting man couldn't fathom since 2008 onwards. Stephanie too she knew that the womens division needed the change not women for looks and the horrid name of Divas title in his warped mind was shelved but he didn't have a clue how to book the women ever . He had to cave in for Becky's rise and the fact they couldn't make fans not cheer for her even after trying, he tried it with Edge to get her to say some creative and still cheered. She only got booed after she had Baby Roux ( Cool Name means red ) when she squashed Bianca but it help.elevage Bianca to another level .

He sees things McMahon didn't grasp and didn't understand in the modern era. Heck even NXT isn't getting messed up and one day punk or someone who can develop new talent takes over HBK nearly 60.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabretooth