• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, July 24th 2023: Some face to faces + Bex vs. Zoey Stark

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Dom Dom gonna get 3 singles victories in a non-PLE week. Potential to change the landscape of the Fantasy League.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Y'all really telegraph the finish with such a silly stip.....shoulda been wearing a bonnet for a certain amount of time :cornette

Storm Trooper

Chris said:
Time for Becky to get that chest tattoo
could you imagine. Instead of hair vs. hair where the loser gets their head shaved the loser gets strapped to a chair and a tattoo artist gets his stuff out and give them some ink.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Roman's Table said:
could you imagine. Instead of hair vs. hair where the loser gets their head shaved the loser gets strapped to a chair and a tattoo artist gets his stuff out and give them some ink.
Jericho & punk wanted to have Chris put his initial I believe on punk

Storm Trooper

OMB said:
Jericho & punk wanted to have Chris put his initial I believe on punk
see that's a cool idea but you can't have the other wrestler do it you need a trained professional to do the tattoo.