• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Raw discussion thread, January 22nd 2024: CM Punk and Cody Rhodes to go face-to-face

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
All those people you mentioned were unhappy except maybe danielson
I wouldn't use the term unhappy outside of Punk and maybe Cody. People just get different goals. and maybe wwe will wanna trim some fat after mania and not willing to over pay for certain talent and prioritize others. same with aew. I don't think Finn is an untouchable personally.

Rosie

Dark Side
El Jefro Blanco said:
if Edge, CM Punk, Cody, Jade, Danielson, Mox can make the jump I will say almost anything is possible
We need a Six-Pack challenge of all the greatest abs in wrestling. Devitt vs Neese vs Buddy vs PAC vs Jay White vs Eddie Kingston (To make the internet burn)

Sabretooth

I wouldn't use the term unhappy outside of Punk and maybe Cody. People just get different goals. and maybe wwe will wanna trim some fat after mania and not willing to over pay for certain talent and prioritize others. same with aew. I don't think Finn is an untouchable personally.
Mox fucking hated being in WWE lol.

and idk it’s possible but yeah I don’t see it.