• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, February 13th 2023: Colossal Contract Signing days before Elimination Chamber

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
it hasn't worked. Move on let them all do better things. Not burying Bayley to break up the group and move to Smackdown. Or break from the group and go up against Asuka post-Mania for the Raw strap.
Them turning on her seems pretty much like one to me, because you’ll have to surely have a match afterwards, where she surely will lose.

Maybe they could idk, book them better and give them wins. Like IYO and Dakota are champs. When’s the last time they defeated the titles? I don’t remember.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Booty By Jake said:
I’m just watching now and damn Cody really giving Sami his flowers putting him over big time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
imagine how big the turn would be if Cody cost Sami the Championship on Saturday.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I also don’t want a 3 way I want either Roman facing each man each night to separate the titles or I want KO & Sami v Usos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro