• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, December 18th 2023: Mens & Womens tag titles on the line

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Judgment Day/R-Truth opening pre-match segment

- Jordan Devlin vs R-Truth Miracle on 34th Street Fight

- Becky Lynch's promo responses to Nia Jax

- WALTER vs The Miz for the Intercontinental title

- Imperium/Kofi Kingston backstage segment

- Shinsuke Nakamura and Cody Rhodes brawling around the arena

- Chelsea Green/Piper Niven vs Kacy Catanzaro/Kayden Carter for the Women's Tag titles

- Seth Rollins/Drew McIntyre segment + attack

- Jey Uso saves Kofi Kingston from an ambush by Imperium before the match

- Marcel Barthel vs Jey Uso

- Judgment Day vs Creed Brothers for the Raw Tag titles and for the Smackdown Tag titles

Sabretooth

I guess I just dreamed all the videos I seen then. Thanks.
Ok let’s put it this way then. The bill is $50 and I don’t wanna tip. I could just put a $50 bill on the table and then leave before the server even sees the money.

Sabretooth

I never understood the obsession with the way she announces Chelsea Green’s name. It sounds like she’s turned on (and yes I know you’re all gonna say that’s exactly why you like it :lol )

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I just like the variety of ring introductions instead of them being robots lol Samantha's few are great, Justin Roberts does a ton...most are also great some don't hit tho lol