• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, April 8th 2024: The RAW after WrestleMania *No Preview*

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hell, tbh it doesn’t even have to make sense. Remember Drew blamed Jey for him losing at Clash at the Castle, when Jey wasn’t fucking there and that got accepted around here lol. Chad makes more sense than that

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'd rather just have babyfaces who stick to their convictions even if they wanted something desperately more than other people, and someone comes along and does it for them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'd rather just have babyfaces who stick to their convictions even if they wanted something desperately more than other people, and someone comes along and does it for them.
Which as I said, I understand that. But there’s also a reason behind it more than waking up mad like you originally said lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Vegeta said:
Which as I said, I understand that. But there’s also a reason behind it more than waking up mad like you originally said lol
I was largely being tongue in cheek with the last part lol

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
If it were a one off like an open challenge and they didn't sell the story that Gable trained Sami for Mania I'd wouldn't think anything of it