• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, April 22nd 2024: New Womens World Champion to be crowned

Dale

Super Moderator
A lot of it for me depends on how they wanna handle Liv, whether they wanna keep her how she is where she's a little more edgier and neutral or whether they wanna fully turn her heel. There's still plenty of story left in the Bex/Liv stuff they had going prior to Mania so they could easily tap into that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Liv beating Becky for the title on a very heel way to cement the turn would probably actually help the Rhea match more down the line, even if the Becky run would be short

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm gonna go with my original prediction though where Becky eliminates who she believes to be the last one, only for Liv to run in and dump her over straight after.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Dale said:
I'm gonna go with my original prediction though where Becky eliminates who she believes to be the last one, only for Liv to run in and dump her over straight after.
hate it bc they spammed this finish for like 5 straight women's battle royals a few years ago and I never wanna see it again bc of that :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
hate it bc they spammed this finish for like 5 straight women's battle royals a few years ago and I never wanna see it again bc of that :lol
Fine, Becky wins straight up. Liv records her 4th second placed finish, second in a row to Bex at EC and here and snaps and beats her down while she's celebrating :side: