• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT Stand & Deliver Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th 2024

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What an early show…

Was hoping to see Roxanne win the championship and I did. The final minute.

Was a pretty decisive finish. I love how she hit the pop rocks and transitioned into the cross face. That’s a cool combo.

I love the green in her hair and gear.

Glad to see the prodigy has fulfilled her prophecy. Always been a fan of hers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
How was Perez able to use the rope to position the submission back to the middle of the ring? Should be a rope break right?
You have to hold it and make the ref count.

Angle use to drag them off the ropes and I think it was Benoit with his own cross face that used to put his own foot on the rope to push off and maintain the hold.

Cwalker

We already had a titke change.....this doesn't bode well for Da Don.
I dont think anyone realistically expected him to win the title.

Really feels like Trick has to be the one to take the belt off Ilja at some point

Deezy

DZ PZ
They sold over 200k tickets this weekend.....coulda spent some of that on licensed music is all I'm saying.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hear people say that Dragunov is too small for the main roster and I'm like......he has that Benoit aura where you know he coukd fuck shit up.....hopefully minus the murder/suicide