• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT October 3rd 2023 Discussion Thread: No Mercy fallout feat. Women's Breakout Tournament

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
like he verbatim said ''why is everyone getting worked up'' - ive seen no one get worked up, let alone ''everyone''. I love Jimmy too but setting a narrative that people are mad when not a single angry post was made in this thread seems odd

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
oh sorry nah i wasnt sighing at you, just sighing at wwe women getting implants
Oh yeah, she definitely didn't need those, she looked great as she was. As long as she's happy with them.

I'm glad women in WWE aren't pressured to get implants anymore, I remember Eve Torres saying that everyone made her feel like she needed to do it when she signed with the company.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I thought this was a pretty good show though. Trick losing right away was kind of weird but it’s probably leading to the Trick and Melo split that has been teased.