• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT October 24th 2023 Discussion Thread - Halloween Havoc Night One

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'm happy for Lyra but I don't think this is going to help the belt's prestige at all after a Becky run. She still needs tons of work in the charisma/acting department.

Dale

Super Moderator
Disappointed Bex dropped the title, thought there was plenty of mileage left in that run. The plus side though...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tuesday night's WWE NXT, which was week one of this year's Halloween Havoc special, averaged 787,000 viewers on the USA Network. That's down 1.4 percent from last week. It's the lowest audience total the show has drawn since September 26.

NXT drew a 0.21 rating in the 18-49 demo, down 8.7 percent from last week. It's also the lowest rating NXT has done in that category since the September 26 episode.

The show faced big sports competition in the form of the opening night of the NBA season as well as game seven of Major League Baseball's National League Championship Series. Programming related to both baseball and basketball took the top seven spots ahead of NXT on the cable sports charts.

As compared to the same week in 2022, NXT's overall audience was up 9.9 percent while its 18-49 rating was up 40 percent.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership totals and 18-49 demo ratings for NXT, along with the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's show was up 3.9 percent in overall viewers and up 4.8 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

nxt-ratings.webp