• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT October 17th 2023 Discussion Thread: Bada Bing Bada Boom

Dale

Super Moderator

Bada Bing Bada Boom Battle Royal to determine No. 1 Contenders to NXT Tag Team Championship​

20231010_NXT_TonyStacks_FC_tues--34cd1df722d9ded8fd2cb39caa7a29c1.jpg

The Bada Bing Bada Boom Battle Royal will determine the No. 1 Contenders to the NXT Tag Team Championship.

The Family’s unique proposal features 10 teams competing in a Battle Royal where the remaining two teams will compete in a match with the winners moving on to face Tony D’Angelo & Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo in a title match at Week One of Halloween Havoc.

Which team will become the No. 1 Contenders and earn a championship opportunity?

Triple Threat Match between Carmelo Hayes, Baron Corbin and Dijak to decide No. 1 Contender to NXT Title​

20231010_NXT_CorbinCarmeloDijak_FC_tues--d06ea77531a19811902dad5a41329508.jpg

The next challenger to Ilja Dragunov’s NXT Championship will be decided in a Triple Threat Match between Carmelo Hayes, Baron Corbin and Dijak.

All three Superstars have made their intentions for the title known, with Hayes looking to reclaim it and Corbin and Dijak both laying out the champion after his match with “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio.

Who will walk out of NXT the new No. 1 Contender?

Lyra Valkyria to tangle with Tegan Nox​

20231010_NXT_LyraNox_FC_tues--a0f116a513256cd5af290bef09ce43d0.jpg

Before facing Becky Lynch for the NXT Women’s Title at Week One of Halloween Havoc, Lyra Valkyria will hit the ring and take on Lynch’s previous opponent, Tegan Nox.

Valkyria’s fighting spirit is unquestionable, and when Nox appeared on NXT, the Irish Superstar couldn’t turn down the opportunity.

Is Valkyria the rightful No. 1 Contender, or will Nox prove that she deserves another chance?​

Cwalker

Assuming Dijak wins the Triple Threat considering we’ve seen Ilja versus both Corbin and Melo. But I could be wrong and Melo gets a rematch.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought they were gonna give Ilya his win back against Corbin so I wouldn't be surprised if he still won