• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT October 10th 2023 Discussion Thread: Let Shawn COOK

Dale

Super Moderator

Cody Rhodes comes to NXT​

20231003_NXT_CodyRhodes_FC_Tuesday--0837f29674dd5e8d23be115d9475c639.jpg

The American Nightmare makes his way to NXT, a place his father, WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes, helped build, to make a special announcement.

Be sure to tune in to WWE NXT on Tuesday at 8/7 C on USA to hear what Rhodes has to say!

Carmelo Hayes with John Cena to take on Bron Breakker with Paul Heyman​

20231003_NXT_CenaHayesBronHeyman_FC_Tuesday--b2d72af4e4aec3fa4cf236fb7c981330.jpg

In one of the most anticipated main events in NXT history, “The Greatest of All Time” John Cena will back up Carmelo Hayes as he takes on Bron Breakker with The Bloodline’s Paul Heyman in his corner.

After losing the NXT Title to Ilja Dragunov, Hayes was confronted by Breakker, who implored him to follow a similar path that he did and leave NXT a burned pile of ruin, but Hayes refused.

The two foes then agreed to reignite their iconic rivalry and face off in a match, and Hayes announced that Cena would be in his corner while Heyman approached Breakker about being in his.

Don’t miss this unforgettable NXT moment when these two Superstars face off on Tuesday on USA at 8/7 C with Cena and Heyman at ringside!

Asuka to come to NXT to challenge Roxanne Perez​

20231003_NXT_RoxanneAsuka_FC_Tuesday--365c0db1aed0f3e68b9f404864431ddb.jpg

Tired of the disrespect shown by her fellow NXT Superstars, Roxanne Perez is looking to prove her toughness by challenging one of the greatest NXT Women’s Champions of all-time, Asuka.

Chatter has gotten louder from the likes of Elektra Lopez, Lola Vice, and most recently, Kiana James, about how Perez doesn’t have the killer instinct that’s needed to succeed.

James then surprised everyone by announcing that Perez will go one-on-one with The Empress of Tomorrow.

Will Perez prove that she has that extra gear, or will Asuka show that she has a long way to go?​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Cena and Heyman is so silly :heston bringing in Cody too n I bet they bring Jade too.

All of that n it'll still be the same 1.4 million ppl split across both shows. It'll be nice for that live nxt crowd though!

Butters

That's Me!
With them just starting a women's tournament I can't see them announcing the Dusty Cup but maybe he's just coming to say it will be coming soon and announce the date for it.

Dale

Super Moderator
@BoozerRasslin
Whos a special guest commentator next Tuesday though?

@BoozerRasslin
Whos managing NXT next Tuesday though?​
Wade for commentary maybe?​