• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT November 14th 2023 Discussion Thread - Chase U defend the NXT Tag Team Championships

Dale

Super Moderator

Chase U defend the NXT Tag Team Championships against Tony D’Angelo and Stacks​

20231107_NXT_ChaseStacksDAngelo_FC_Tues--3d2d57e79953098e9357c3224186676c.jpg

In a rematch of Night One of Halloween Havoc, Chase U will defend their newly won NXT Tag Team Titles against the team they dethroned, Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo.

Andre Chase and Duke Hudson are proud champions, but there is a disconnect in their group as the influence of Jacy Jayne grows by the day.

D’Angelo and Stacks, meanwhile, are determined to win back their Tag Team Titles after Jayne’s interference cost them the gold a few weeks ago.

Noam Dar welcomes Alpha Academy to “The Supernova Sessions”​

20231107_NXT_SupernovaSessions_FC_Clean--083eb4194cf24f5f83225695925583ac.jpg

NXT Heritage Cup Champion Noam Dar will host another episode of “The Supernova Sessions,” this time with special guests The Alpha Academy!

Dar is coming off a victory over Chad Gable’s newest apprentice, Akira Tozawa, and now Gable and his team will join Dar and The Meta-Four live on Tuesday

--------------

Lita will also be selecting some more qualifying matches for Deadline​

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Where's Alicia Taylor? And to think this is a double taping this week. 2 weeks of no Alicia Taylor makes me a sad Trooper.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
This match reaching 10 minutes and the Chase U students are stil, reading that article?
apparently there's a scandal at Chase U so the students don't care. I love that they're making the fake wrestling college have a scandal just like real colleges.

Storm Trooper

These students have no loyalty which is the antithesis of what normally happens with scandals in college.