Live NXT No Mercy 2024 Discussion Thread - Sunday September 1st

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
She’s obviously the face of the women’s division in NXT moving forward. Which makes me wonder if Roxanne will be getting a call up after Mania

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Would add up. They gotta keep building the talent behind them too because Giulia won't be down there for a huge amount of time I wouldn't think either.

Reactions: Cwalker

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
In theory she shouldn’t be down there long. Maybe post Summerslam. Also wonder how long Stephanie Vacquer will be down there too.

But in regards to building talent behind Gulia, Cora Jade should still be a focal point once she comes back. They seem to really like Kelani too.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
In theory she shouldn’t be down there long. Maybe post Summerslam. Also wonder how long Stephanie Vacquer will be down there too.

But in regards to building talent behind Gulia, Cora Jade should still be a focal point once she comes back. They seem to really like Kelani too.
Steph probably takes title off jordan and Giulia off rox

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

Putting this here since it has a semi spoiler at the start.

This is too good

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I can only understand like 30% of what Evans says, those promos don't help.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
VQVzDYO
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
I forgot to watch No Mercy Sunday night, so I started watching it last night, and got about halfway through. Went to continue watching it today and it's no longer on my "Continue watching" list, and it won't recognize where I left off, so I had to start from the beginning and fast forward to about where I left off. Then, of course, I had to watch commercials and the first commercial, and, in fact every commercial break, has a political commercial. I spent 30 seconds sticking my middle finger up at the TV and saying "Fuck you" over and over again.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I forgot to watch No Mercy Sunday night, so I started watching it last night, and got about halfway through. Went to continue watching it today and it's no longer on my "Continue watching" list, and it won't recognize where I left off, so I had to start from the beginning and fast forward to about where I left off. Then, of course, I had to watch commercials and the first commercial, and, in fact every commercial break, has a political commercial. I spent 30 seconds sticking my middle finger up at the TV and saying "Fuck you" over and over again.
That sucks. Suggestion. If you have an ad blocker on your computer, the ads don't happen when watching on your PC. Whenever I get political ads on Youtube I report them as repetitive.

Reactions: Tyler2

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
VQVzDYO
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
That sucks. Suggestion. If you have an ad blocker on your computer, the ads don't happen when watching on your PC. Whenever I get political ads on Youtube I report them as repetitive.
I do that with YouTube. I use Duck Duck Go web browser for that. Normally I don't mind ads in general (though on some the ads just appear randomly in a show, not during a normal break in the show), but I don't like political ads, plus I was already in a bad mood. Normally I'll just chant "Fuck this shit" to the tune of Trick Williams' "Whoop that Trick".

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Does that work? Depending on browser doesn't always work. Since 2016 been getting bombarded with political ads

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Caught up.

Crazy good opener. Glad they're not splitting Axiom & Frazer anytime soon, they're special together. All guys played their part but I was really impressed with Ridge actually, hopefully he has a better go this time around in singles action.

Wes/Wentz was good, thought it took a little bit of time to get going though. Seeing that destroyer on the outside playing straight into his finish was a great touch, hell of a cutter though for that finish.

Oba really is HIM, he shouldn't be this fucking good already. Great showing for both guys, no clue who you look towards to for beating Oba though.

Womens was fine, nothing special. Think Jaida will become good good with more time, she's got the rest of it locked down. Popped again for Giulias arrival, perfectly done. Vic after the match listing Asuka as only having more PLE victories in the womens division than Roxy only for Giulia to show up was perfect.

NXT title really felt like a main roster match and I don't mean that in any kind of bad way because it was super fun. A TNA guy this crazy over in a main event of a WWE/NXT PLE is just so fucking wild to take in still. Nice finish with the ref bumps and Ethan cheating to retain. Nasty looking Ego's Edge.

Really fun show overall, only skipped the Womens NA title because as much as I enjoy Kelani, I just can't vibe with this Wendy character.