• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT Live NXT March 10th 2021 Discussion Thread: 2 Title Matches + Regal makes a landscape changing announcement

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I can't lie, the rate at which she improved is very impressive and I have no reason to doubt she won't keep it up

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
She’s def getting better and she’s not hideously ugly so she might be able to be the face of the brand for awhile. She’s def better than Shotzi Tryhard & Ember Botch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
- Dakota Kai losing the title on the same night as winning it - what the fuck!
- Toni losing to Shirai - and then Raquel being lined up as the new challenger? Are they dumb?
- LA Knight - lined up for Bronson Reid beef?
- Episode carried by a stellar main-event between Cole and Balor - although I wouldn't be surprised if people would have watching lived wouldn't have flipped channels before the match even took place to see what was taking place on AEW
- Kyle O'Reilly looking savage and costing Cole the win though, was just stupid.
- Triple H - needs to get some more creative writers, the show was a low 7/10 - but with Impact and MLW really starting to step it up and AEW head and shoulders better - getting stale.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Sometimes a long matches is just better served with a clean finish - rather than lame interference. Something the dub could really learned from Japan imo