• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT June 6th 2023 Discussion Thread: No1 Contenders Battle Royal

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Was she wearing pants?
Wrong phrasing I guess, I meant her shorts

19_NXT_06062023MP_19863--79517e0c0f4c1134a1ad8599d862331e.jpg

Reminded me of this

027_BACK_09112016mm_0898--eda10767a3c37b72f0b3bed9a0cf0e27.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tuesday night's episode of WWE NXT averaged 615,000 viewers on the USA Network, up 1.3 percent from last week. It's the largest audience total for the show since April 25.

In the 18-49 demo, NXT finished fifth on the cable charts with a 0.17 rating. That's the same mark the show hit last week and ties the second-highest rating NXT has done all year in that category.

There was no major sports competition on the night as Bravo's Real Housewives topped the cable charts with a 0.35 rating in 18-49.

NXT's ratings were relatively steady across all the demos with the biggest change coming with females 12-34, which were down 12.5 percent from last week. The biggest increase was with women 18-49, which were up 8.3 percent.

As compared to the same week in 2022, NXT's overall audience was down 6.4 percent but its 18-49 rating was up 21.4 percent. This continues a trend of strong year-over-year performance in the key demo for all three of WWE's weekly television shows. This is the ninth straight week NXT has been even or up compared to the same week last year.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and individual demo ratings for NXT, along with the 10-week averages in all categories. This week's show was up 5.3 percent in overall viewers and up 13.3 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

nxt-ratings.webp

Tyler2

Abap
Alexa definitely pulls off the look better but she's Interesting nonetheless
I mean yeah obviously but I was there live I'm not sure how much aired on tv. But as a wrestler Ava Raine should not be in WWE, she should be training either at The Wild Samoans school or Booker T's school. She really looked green every time she stepped in the ring. I mean as a character she's pretty good. In ring work no

Zorp101

Appreciator
I mean yeah obviously but I was there live I'm not sure how much aired on tv. But as a wrestler Ava Raine should not be in WWE, she should be training either at The Wild Samoans school or Booker T's school. She really looked green every time she stepped in the ring. I mean as a character she's pretty good. In ring work no
Ohhh I thought you were comparing just the gears, character wise she's got a ways to go, in ring too, Alexa does too in ring for that matter haha, but damn does she look good in Harley Quinn gear