• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT January 9th 2024 Discussion Thread - 2024 Men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic Tournament Begins

Dale

Super Moderator

Tony D’Angelo and Stacks defend the NXT Tag Team Championship against OTM​

20240102_NXT_Family_OTM_FC_Tuesday--89dc3ca40b14313a9275d9a18b91191d.jpg

The NXT Tag Team Championship will be on the line when Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo defend their title against the dangerous duo of Bronco Nima and Lucien Price.

Joined by SCRYPTS, Nima and Price have quickly made a name for themselves. Their group, collectively known as OTM, earned their NXT Tag Team Title opportunity by defeating Chase U on the Dec. 26 edition of NXT.

Gigi Dolin to go one-on-one with Cora Jade​

20240102_NXT_Gigi_Cora_FC_Tuesday--762c5f895fad9ed350ac2213ab54ec27.jpg

After weeks of smack talk in the NXT women’s locker room, Gigi Dolin and Cora Jade will finally throw down in the ring.

Since returning at NXT Deadline, Jade has run roughshod over the women’s division and made her presence felt backstage, insulting anyone who crosses her.

Tired of the disrespect, Dolin is stepping up to the challenge and looking to upend the red-hot Jade.​

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I hope the superstars tonight is okay since there was a tornado in Orlando an hour ago.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Bron Breakker/Baron Cobin gotta be the faves in this thing. Love this team so much. They're gonna win it all or one will turn on the other leading to a big match.