• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT August 15th 2023 Discussion Thread: Tony D’Angelo and Stacks defend the NXT Tag Titles

Deezy

DZ PZ
That Los Lotharios vignette just told me that one of them were a fat kid.
<Dany07>

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
So I'm watching NXT now. Nice to see Creeds back. And Dana Brooke and Blair Davenport had a match all right. And Trick looked good in victory.

Storm Trooper

Vic Joseph is the greatest commentator of all time. He plugged No Mercy by saying DIG DIGGITY DOG! HE SAID THE ONE LINE FROM THE MUSIC FROM THE VIDEO GAME!

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Dijak needed that win a lot more than Wes so I hope he doesn't lose his feud with Thorpe or he's done for good. He's been putting over everyone ever since he joined NXT years ago, Keith Lee included.

Storm Trooper

Y2Jayne said:
Dijak needed that win a lot more than Wes so I hope he doesn't lose his feud with Thorpe or he's done for good. He's been putting over everyone ever since he joined NXT years ago, Keith Lee included.
yeah I thought Dijak needed this one so much more. Not to mention the title match is in regular TV not a PLE. Wes Lee vs Melo is a PLE Main Event.