• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT Live NXT 2.0 July 19th 2022 Discussion Thread: NXT UK Tag Title Match / Debut / Dyad Identity Reveal

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
So that was a fun show overall.
I have never cared for Stark but I am so damn happy she won and not Lyons.
:proud

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I swear I'm gonna have nightmares of Gibson.

FYEmVRoWYAEGmAJ

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Watching now and while it wasn’t perfect, I didn’t mind that Cora promo so much. I like her and feel like she was better suited as a face, but I’m willing to give this heel side of her a chance.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Watching now and while it wasn’t perfect, I didn’t mind that Cora promo so much. I like her and feel like she was better suited as a face, but I’m willing to give this heel side of her a chance.

She’s def a better face so far that promo was way to long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Those barber shop vignettes with Trick and Melo are so good, Trick and Melo are easily one of my favorite acts in NXT 2.0

Dale

Super Moderator
Rip Fowler is a great name, especially if you're English and know football. Gibson 100% chose that name himself, otherwise it's an unworldly coincidence. Motherfucker looks like Kane though now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Source: f4wonline.com

WWE NXT averaged 588,000 viewers on the USA Network last night, up one percent from the previous week. It's the fourth straight week that NXT has averaged between 570,000 and 593,000 viewers.

In the 18-49 demo, NXT finished 14th on the cable charts with a 0.13 rating, down 7.1 percent from last week but essentially an average number for the show as compared to recent weeks.

In looking at the individual demo ratings, NXT was even or down in every single category with the exception of people over 50, which were up 6.3 percent from last week. That is the reason for the overall viewership gain. The biggest drops for the show were with females. In the 12-34 age group, females were down 37.5 percent. In the 18-49 age group, females declined 33.3 percent. Males were even in the latter group.

NXT was down 17.1 percent in overall viewers from the same week in 2021 and down 35 percent in 18-49.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for NXT, as well as the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's show was almost exactly even in both categories as compared to the recent averages.

nxt-ratings.jpg