WWE NXT Live NXT 2.0 August 2nd 2022 Discussion Thread: Men & Womens Tag Team Titles on the line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wouldn't be against that either, just wish he had a bigger guy with him

Xyon Quinn should of taken his offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

WWE NXT draws best ratings since June​

Tuesday's episode of NXT averaged 649,000 viewers on the USA Network, up 8.2 percent from last week. It's the best viewership total for the show since June 7 and is NXT's fourth-highest viewership of the year to date.

In the 18-49 demo, NXT finished seventh on the cable charts with a 0.15 rating. That's up 15.4 percent from last week. It's the highest rating for NXT since June 21 and its third-highest of 2021 so far.

NXT was up in most demos but had a 33.3 percent decline with females 12-34, drawing a 0.04 in that category. The biggest increase was with women 18-49, however, so the show did really well with females in the 35-49 age group.

As compared with the same week in 2021, NXT was up 24.8 percent in overall viewers and up 50 percent in 18-49. The show aired on Syfy during this week in 2021 due to USA Network's coverage of the Olympics.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and individual demo ratings for NXT, as well as the 10-week averages in all categories. This week's show was up 9.6 percent in overall viewers and up 15.4 percent in 18-49 as compared with the recent averages.

nxt-ratings.jpg

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels