Live Money In The Bank Discussion Thread - Saturday July 1st 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I know but after he became the first person to pin Roman in three years… it just might be how you finish the story.
Told you let him have a Kofi run for like 6 weeks

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Could’ve easily had Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn win, and still get the same results. We didn’t have to keep the winners titles.
Ronda wanted tag titles, she's getting tag titles.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
UK fans are interesting. Butch? MEGA over. Shinsuke? MEGA over. Santos? Audibly and visibly could not give a shit.

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Was cool seeing Jey get that win over Roman. The story has come full circle. They just have to follow up on it from here and not drop the ball with the Usos. They've already massively dropped the ball with Zayn and KO and squandered their momentum/overness. They need to follow up on this win for Jey.

Rest of the PPV was nothingness for me, neither MITB winner is remotely interesting.

The Womens tag match was odd. Was anyone calling for a Ronda v Shayna feud? They haven't even been tagging that long. And not to mention at this point beating Ronda Rousey means absolutely nothing, the amount of L's she eaten in the past year or so. That MMA Badass aura is completely gone at this point, she's just some blonde chick on the roster now.

Seeing guys like Rollins, Priest, and McIntyre in top spots just really makes me realise this Era of Wrestling isn't for me. So many insanely dull workers are pushed to the top while nearly everyone with even a shred of personality is pushed to the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: Sabretooth