• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - Saturday February 24th 2024

Dale

Super Moderator
Assumed it would be Logan/Knight at Mania but that doesn't look like it's happening, thought it would then be KO/Logan but that could be off the table now too

ETE

I hope The Rock ousts HHH from creative control. HHHs booking is far too predictable, every match is so beat you over the head with a stick obvious who will win. There’s zero drama or suspense to any matches when before the ring is even set up it’s so predictable who will win every match of the night.

Deezy

DZ PZ
ETE said:
I hope The Rock ousts HHH from creative control. HHHs booking is far too predictable, every match is so beat you over the head with a stick obvious who will win. There’s zero drama or suspense to any matches when before the ring is even set up it’s so predictable who will win every match of the night.
Rock won't be doing any creative......you know how much of a time taker that is? He's literally spinning a fuck ton of plates outside that company.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Funny to think that Rhea's attire was basically a last minute thing she had to throw together because her luggage got lost or something, and then she made it a regular thing.