• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Crown Jewel Discussion Thread - Saturday November 4th 2023

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Gotta try to remember to finish this in the morning. Might can start it after Collision, but I’m not about to try and get into it before that. How was the final 2 matches?

Sabretooth

Idk I feel like Cena should’ve won. The match itself was actually good: way better than his match with Theory. But now we know he can’t win anymore so I don’t like that

Sabretooth

Quite frankly, probably. Cena hasn’t been able to really beat anyone lately, and for someone who’s suppose to be this killer like Solo is, him losing to someone who pretty much gets beat by everyone, would’ve not been good for him.
LA and Cena won last month so he does still win matches. Just not singles matches

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
LA and Cena won last month so he does still win matches. Just not singles matches
That’s the point, he can’t win on his own anymore. Like Dale said, it’s been 5 years. Like the first person he beats has to be someone who quite frankly doesn’t need it, like a Miz type, or Ziggler if he was still there. Someone who could afford a lost.

Butters

That's Me!
Brandon Blaze said:
That’s the point, he can’t win on his own anymore. Like Dale said, it’s been 5 years. Like the first person he beats has to be someone who quite frankly doesn’t need it, like a Miz type, or Ziggler if he was still there. Someone who could afford a lost.
Cena vs Tozawa for Friday Night Smackdown.